Print-friendly version of this page Hendon railway station is a National Rail station situated to the west of Hendon, in the London Borough of Barnet.
Alexandra Road is a street in Hendon.
User unknown/public domain
The station was built by the Midland Railway in 1868 on its extension to St. Pancras. From 1875 the Midland opened a service to Victoria on the London, Chatham and Dover Railway and received coaches from the London and South Western Railway for attachment to north-bound trains.
Unless a source is explicitedly stated, text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License;
additional terms may apply. Articles may be a remixes of various Wikipedia articles plus work by the website authors - original Wikipedia source can generally be accessed under the same name as the main title. This does not affect its Creative Commons attribution.
|Maps upon this website are in the public domain because they are mechanical scans of public domain originals, or - from the available evidence - are so similar to such a scan or photocopy that no copyright protection can be expected to arise. The originals themselves are in public domain for the following reason:
This tag is designed for use where there may be a need to assert that any enhancements (eg brightness, contrast, colour-matching, sharpening) are in themselves insufficiently creative to generate a new copyright. It can be used where it is unknown whether any enhancements have been made, as well as when the enhancements are clear but insufficient. For usage, see Commons:When to use the PD-scan tag.