Argyle Road came into existence in 1870.
The road finally allowed a direct route to the north from West Ealing. Previously, the only route in this direction was Drayton Green
Lane, which twisted and turned around the fields and the ancient hamlet of Drayton.
Argyle Road wasn’t fully laid out until the early 20th century.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence
Junction of Argyle Road with Pitshanger Lane (1902)
User unknown/public domain