Stanhope Gardens, NW7
Road is in an area which may have existed since the nineteenth century or before. Mainly Edwardian housing
Print-friendly version of this page Mill Hill Broadway railway station is in the London Borough of Barnet in North London. It was built by the Midland Railway as simply Mill Hill in 1868 on its extension to St. Pancras, being renamed in 1950. The station is served by First Capital Connect trains. It is in Travelcard Zone 4.
Stanhope Gardens is a street in Mill Hill.
Mill Hill Broadway
is the modern-day centre of Mill Hill and was previously known as Lawrence Street
. It is a suburban district which developed from the 1890s onwards, and especially in the early part of the 20th century, after the arrival of the Midland Railway station in 1868. The Broadway
itself is now an important local retail area with numerous shops and cafes and transport links.