Print-friendly version of this page DanescroftHendon railway station is a National Rail station situated to the west of Hendon, in the London Borough of Barnet.
Gardens is a road in the NW4 postcode area
User unknown/public domain
The station was built by the Midland Railway in 1868 on its extension to St. Pancras. From 1875 the Midland opened a service to Victoria on the London, Chatham and Dover Railway and received coaches from the London and South Western Railway for attachment to north-bound trains.