Woodcote Valley Road falls within the boundary of William Webb’s Garden Estate at Woodcote.
The Webb Estate was built by William Webb from 1898. Webb was a local estate agent and spent his lifetime developing his Garden Estate idea.
He designed Woodcote Valley Road to lead to his 1903 model village, Upper Woodcote Village
, in the south-western corner of the Webb Estate.
At the centre is a four acre green.
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence
Woodcote Valley Road (1916)
User unknown/public domain