Langdon Park

Rail station, existing between 2007 and now

 HOME  ·  ARTICLE  MAP  STREETS  BLOG 
3.226.243.226 
MAPPING YEAR:1750180018301860190019302019Fullscreen map
Rail station · Langdon Park · E14 ·
November
25
2019
Langdon Park is a DLR station in Poplar which opened in 2007.


Langdon Park was originally proposed to be called Carmen Street, but later took the name of the adjacent park.

Construction took just over a year at a cost of £10.5 million. The Mayor of London presided over its opening ceremony on 10 December 2007.
The station features three art installations by British artist Kate Davis.


Licence: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Licence


THE STREETS OF LANGDON PARK
Andrew Street, E14 Andrew Street is a road in the E14 postcode area
Bright Street, E14 Bright Street is a road in the E14 postcode area
Burcham Street, E14 Burcham Street is one of the streets of London in the E14 postal area.
Byron Street, E14 Byron Street is one of the streets of London in the E14 postal area.
Chadbourn Street, E14 Chadbourn Street is one of the streets of London in the E14 postal area.
Clutton Street, E14 This is a street in the E14 postcode area
Cobden Street, E14 Cobden Street was cleared in the 1950s to make way for Langdon Park.
Colmans Wharf, E14 Colmans Wharf is one of the streets of London in the E14 postal area.
Daniel Bolt Close, E14 Daniel Bolt Close is a road in the E14 postcode area
Rifle Street, E14 Rifle Street dates from the early 1870s.
St Andrews Way, E14 St Andrews Way is a road in the E14 postcode area
St Leonards Road, E14 St Leonards Road is one of the streets of London in the E14 postal area.
Uamvar Street, E14 Uamvar Street is a road in the E14 postcode area
Wellington Street, E14 Wellington Street, later Woodin Street, disappeared from the map in the 1950s. .
Willis Street, E14 A street within the E14 postcode


VIEW THE LANGDON PARK AREA IN THE 1750s
The 1750 Rocque map is bounded by Sudbury (NW), Snaresbrook (NE), Eltham (SE) and Hampton Court (SW).
Outside these bounds, the 1750 map does not display.

VIEW THE LANGDON PARK AREA IN THE 1800s
The 1800 mapping is bounded by Stanmore (NW), Woodford (NE), Bromley (SE) and Hampton Court (SW).
Outside these bounds, the 1800 map does not display.

VIEW THE LANGDON PARK AREA IN THE 1830s
The 1830 mapping is bounded by West Hampstead (NW), Hackney (NE), Greenwich (SE) and Chelsea (SW).
Outside these bounds, the 1830 map does not display.

VIEW THE LANGDON PARK AREA IN THE 1860s
The 1860 mapping is bounded by Brent Cross (NW), Stratford (NE), Greenwich (SE) and Hammermith (SW).
Outside these bounds, the 1860 map does not display.

VIEW THE LANGDON PARK AREA IN THE 1900s
The 1900 mapping covers all of the London area.

 

Langdon Park

Langdon Park is a DLR station in Poplar which opened in 2007.

Langdon Park was originally proposed to be called Carmen Street, but later took the name of the adjacent park.

Construction took just over a year at a cost of £10.5 million. The Mayor of London presided over its opening ceremony on 10 December 2007.
The station features three art installations by British artist Kate Davis.
Print-friendly version of this page