Coldharbour Farm
Coldharbour Farm (1955)
Coldharbour Farm, which was active in Hayes until the 1950s, was once the property of the Minet family.

Properties in Hayes, Middlesex, acquired piecemeal by the Minet family, were collectively known as the Minet Estate. The Minets were a French Huguenot family who came to England after the Revocation of the Edict of Nantes in 1686.

At its height the Minet Estate comprised a very large portion of the eastern side of the parish of Hayes.

Not only did they own Coldharbour Farm but Hayes Court Farm, Hayes Bridge Farm, East Acton Brickworks, Victoria Sawmills, Wistowe, Porch House, Townfield and the Grange.

return to article