Hodgson’s Farm
Hodgson’s Farm, now Chapter Road & Park Avenue, Willesden Green. Farm and farmyard seen from across field - 1907
Credit: Reeves
Hodgson’s Farm stood nearly at today’s meetingpoint of Chapter Road and Park Avenue.

Hay was the major crop on the farm, owned by a Robert Hodgson.

In the accompanying photo, the farm and farmyard are seen from across a field at the very start of the 20th century. Shortly afterwards it disappeared as the whole of Willesden Green was developed.

return to article