View looking down Princes Street, Lambeth (1864)


 HOME  ·  ARTICLE  ·  MARKERS OFF  ·  STREETS  ·  BLOG  ·  CONTACT US 
(51.49585 -0.10233, 51.495 -0.102) 


View looking down Princes Street, Lambeth (1864)

The photo shows a mixture of business premises and residential houses. The wall on the extreme right is the boundary of the Phoenix Gas Works. The central building decorated with large pots belonged to John Cliff's Imperial Potteries, and directly opposite was the site of 'old Delft Lambeth Pottery'


Attribution: William Strudwick

Licence: Not known