(51.52235 -0.04711, 51.522 -0.047) 

XX Place, E1 is one of the oddest street names which ever existed in London.

It was built in 1842 for workers employed at the nearby Charringtons Brewery who called it 'two X place' or 'Double X Place'.

XX Place was demolished in 1958 as part of a London County Council slum clearance programme.

Attribution: User unknown/public domain

Licence: Not known